Frequently Asked Questions
What is 24Hires?
- We are a all-in-one freelancer platform where you may post jobs to hire freelancers, or seek freelance jobs. We will be launching our talent functionality soon, which will allow each and every one of us, to earn side livings through your hobby and your talents! Stay tuned!
Is it free to use?
- 24Hires is absollutely free to use, free to post, free to apply, free to hire, FREE for everything!
How to contact 24Hires?
- You may contact us at +6016 441 6163 or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to register an Employer Account
- In 24Hires, we promote all-in-one environment. There is no separate account for employer and job seeker. Once you at our login page, just sign up using your preferred method and there you go!
How to hire applicants
- Once you have posted a job, you will be notified when new applicants have applied to your job. A red notification indicator at your POSTED tab will be shown in apps. And from there, you may view your applicants, shortlist or reject.
Why there is a count down timer of 24 hours for each applicants?
- We know the headache of PM-ing each applicants through Whatsapp, Facebook, Wechat groups. We are here to solve your problem. In 24Hires, you don’t have to PM a single word to each applicant. Like an applicant? Shortlist. Unlike? You may reject or just leave it there. Applicants that you do not shortlist after 24 hours will be automatically deleted from your applicant list. We keep you away from annoying messagings and notifications!
What happen after 24 hours for each applicant?
- Those you do not shortlist, will be removed from applicant list automatically. However, to be fair, there is still ONE more chance for them to re-apply ONCE.
As Job Seeker
How to register a JobSeeker Account
- In 24Hires, we promote all-in-one environment. There is no seperate account for employer and job seeker. Once you at our login page, just sign up using your preferred method and there you go!
How to apply for jobs
- Once you have found a suitable job, you may apply or save the particular job. Just tap on the APPLY or SAVE button on each job details and wait for result within 24 hours!
Why there is a count down timer of 24 hours for each job applied?
- Freelance jobs are always fast-paced, and your time is valuable. Through traditional Facebook, Whatsapp, Wechat groups, we always have to wait for job poster reply after applying for the job. And very often we didn’t get a reply and this keep us waiting endlessly. In 24Hires, if you are not shortlisted within 24 hours by the job poster / employer, you will get notified you are being rejected once 24 hours has passed. So, you may move on to other jobs or re-apply one more time.
What happen after 24 hours for each job applied?
- If you are being shortlisted within 24 hours timeframe, timer will stop and you will stay visible to job poster / employer applicant list. Else, you will be removed from employer list. Don’t worry, you still have one more chance to re-apply!